Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pets & Flowers

We would like to remind you that there are many toxic plants and flowers that begin to show up in the spring. Common poisonous flowers include lilies, azaleas, hydrangeas, hemlock, rhododendrons, gladiolus, oleander and hibiscus…all causing vomiting, diarrhea and sometimes death if ingested in large enough quantities. Remove all plants where pets roam unsupervised and, if decorating the inside of your home, please consider using pet-friendly silk flowers instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment